COVID-19 Infection Control Procedure
- On entering the building please use the hand sanitiser. There will also be a sanitiser to use in the classroom.
- Remember to wash your hands regularly while at the centre.
- Use of a mask is encouraged.
In Class and Public Areas
- There will protocols in place for entering and leaving rooms and the buildings.
- There will be an increased cleaning regime in the classes and centres we use.
- Posters and signage highlighting safety measures will be in place.
- Please be mindful about social distancing in all areas.
- Classrooms will be set up with social distancing spaces between desks.
- Coats will be placed at the back of your chair.
- Keep your resources to a minimum and bring a bag to put them all in.
- Please avoid touching or sharing other people’s belongings, pens, books, paper, tablets, iPads, bags, etc. These should be cleaned before and after use.
- Tutors to clean laptop, mouse, TV screen and remote, whiteboard and other resources before and after use.
Food and Drink
- Please bring your own refreshments and take away any litter in a bag. Staff and students do not share cutlery, cups or food.
To be updated in line with government guidelines. Also to liaise with centres we use.