Posted: 22 Sep 2020, 2:08 p.m.
FRIENDS MEETING HOUSE
STAYING COVID-19 SECURE IN 2020
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
IN RE-OPENING THE MEETING HOUSE THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL APPLY:
- Masks and gloves will NOT be provided. Users are asked to bring their own.
- There is a ONE-WAY entry and exit system in place. Users are asked not to congregate in the concourse.
- Covid hygiene stations are provided at the reception desk, the toilets and in each room.
- Toilets – entry is restricted to ONE person at a time. See instructions at the toilet sanitizer station.
- Disabled toilet – entry is by request see wardening team.
ALL TOILETS WILL BE CLEANED HOURLY
- All pamphlets etc. have been removed.
- The library is closed
- The kitchen is closed – users will need to bring their own drink/snack and remove all their own rubbish on departure.
- The George Fox and Elizabeth Fry rooms are closed.
- Use of the photocopier is by the wardening team only
- A Covid-Free statement is to be signed by each visitor on entry.
- Contact lists are to be maintained by leader of each user group.
- No car parking will be undertaken by the warden
The wardening team are responsible for the allocation of maximum social distanced capacity for each room. Their decision is final.