Posted: 22 Sep 2020, 2:12 p.m.
HORWICH COMMUNITY CENTRE PROCEDURES FOR CENTRE USERS RE-COVID-19
We are asking all groups to be vigilant when returning and ensure their users are aware of the risk assessment in place.
To reiterate the current health and safety measures in place which is there to protect employees and users of the Centre:
- There are markings outside for people to form a queue system to attend the Centre. We do not want groups congregating outside or in the reception areas.
- hand sanitisers at the entry and disinfectant for personal belongings to be cleaned
- masks are to be worn in all the communal areas.
- intercom system to be used which limits the amount of people walking into the Centre
- One way systems in place.
Hall - arrive through the main entrance and into the Hall. Exit through the fire escape onto Longworth road
Saddlery - arrive through the side gate before the Heritage and exit through the same way.
- Always ensure that if you require to see the Centre office assistant, that this has been pre booked. Do not show up as unfortunately you will not be seen. Contact through email is preferable as the phone line is only answered on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 9.30am - 2.30pm
- The Centre is to receive a risk assessment and have a booking form with the new layout in place prior to returning.
- Please refrain from socialising. If you are seen not adhering to any of the restrictions in place, you will be asked to leave.